The most amazing photos around the world

Search This Blog

Creative Surreal Photo Manipulations by Sarolta Ban


Sarolta Bán is a 27 year old self-taught photographer/photo manipulator from Budapest, Hungary. Originally a jewelery designer, Sarolta usually works on an image from a few hours to a couple of days and uses up to 100 different layers for one picture.

The beauty of her photography lays exactly in generating scenes that look like they are out of this world, a complete release from any experience that you might have from the actual world. So, release yourself from your every day stress and worries and enjoy these stunning surreal pics.

�I like using ordinary elements and by combining them, I can give them various tales, personalities. I hope that the meanings of my pics are never limited, are open in some way, each viewer can transform them in to a personal aspect. So I�m happy if different people find different meanings in my images.�


















No comments:

Post a Comment